May 30, 2007

Need your feedback on bVibes.com

Some of you have registered with bVibes and started using it. Would you like to give some feedback on the website? Specifically, I notice that voting has not yet picked up. I would like to understand why and if possible, do something about it. The website is still useful without voting as of now. But pretty soon, there will be too many posts and visitors will be lost on what to read first. All those registered, could you please take a minute and answer the poll in this blog (second column) titled "why aren't you voting?".

I also notice that many have just registered but not submitted any posts. What are you waiting for? It is true that the website has only few users now but please go ahead and submit your best posts so that we have some quality content. I am planning to promote the website in a few ways, so that we get more users and your posts get more visibility. Until then, please participate actively by submitting and voting and keep up the momentum.

6 comments:

Bill Graber said...

Ramani can I put this in my feed flare on Feed Burner?

Bill Graber said...

I gave b VIbes a write up on my blog... I think this is a great idea.

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot Paula!

Explorer said...

ramani offer a java-script code to every member which will show- when placed on blog or website- list of tiles what they voted for on bvibes. This will increase traffic to the perticular website. More people will come to bvibes as it wud give what most bloggers and websiters are starving hard (traffic).

Bobby Revell said...

It is different from digg mostly because it's about blogs and the people here are less interested in numbers and vote only if they feel a post really deserves it; that's probably why the vote count is low.I wish there were some new features that could create more interest and make it even more unique such as:
if you vote you must write a few lines explaining why. or if you vote, comment why you voted, and then create a conversation about that you should get more points + others who join in also benefit. Some challenges for points based on how involved you are in all these connected themes. Separate conversations not about the vibes them selves shouldn't give points. It's just a thought, I love the site, but it have some new twists!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the feedback Bobby. I am fine if there are less votes but what I noticed is nobody (other than one or two) voted for others' posts. That's why I wanted to understand.